Joonko only offers insurance for passenger cars (Pkw) at the moment. Some imported cars are classified as trucks (Lkw) in Germany. If your vehicle is classified as a truck (Lkw) please contact the insurer directly. Here is a complete list.

A few things to consider:

  • If you use your truck or van commercially, look into commercial truck insurance (gewerbliche LKW-Versicherung).
  • If you leave goods with a high value in your vehicle, it might be worthwhile to get separate content insurance as regular policies only cover a limited amount if items are stolen out of your vehicle.
Did this answer your question?