Stiftung Warentest is a neutral German consumer organisation which tests and compares goods and services in an unbiased way.
Stiftung Warentest regularly tests German car insurances. In order to make it into their insurance lists, they have defined a set of minimum benefit criteria an insurance needs to cover. When choosing the filter, Joonko will automatically only show insurance tariffs that meet these requirements.
The requirements are:
- Includes Mallorca policy (rental car inclusion)
- Refund of new car price minimum for 12 months
- Liability insurance minimum 100 million Euro coverage
- Personal injuries minimum 12 million Euro coverage
- Cover in case of gross negligence
- Coverage for animal bites including consequential damages of minimum 3000 Euro
- Coverage for collision with all types of animals