Your identification process is valid for 90 days. If you receive an error message, you do not need to worry as you can try multiple times.
If you get stuck during the process, the most common issues are easy to resolve or to prevent before the identification check:
- Have your Ident-ID code ready, you will need it to start the process. It consists of 8 letters in format xxx-xxxxx.
- Have a valid official ID ready before you start.
- Make sure that your face is clearly visible, i.e. that light is shining on your face and not shining from behind you (making your face dark and hardly visible).
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection. We recommend using WiFi, but a mobile data connection will work too.
- Sometimes the computer hangs or freezes. Restart it and click on the link in the identification email again.
If this doesn’t help, then close the browser page and restart the process. If the problem persists, please contact Joonko Customer Support and have your Ident-ID ready.